Tuition Assistance, Scholarships, and Loan Forgiveness
A master's degree is a substantial financial investment. There are numerous funding opportunities and nursing scholarships available to Nursing@Georgetown students, which we encourage you to explore:
- Federal Student Aid
- Graduate PLUS Loans
- Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- National Health Service Corps Scholarships and Loan Options
- Nursing Scholarships and Nursing Grants
- Scholarships for Minority Students
- State-by-State Scholarships
- Georgetown University Office of Student Financial Services
In addition to these options, many health care organizations support their employees by offering tuition assistance for graduate nursing education. We encourage you to independently research funding opportunities that may be available to you through your employer, local agencies, or private organizations.
If you would like to know more about third-party billing and tuition benefits, contact the Office of Student Accounts.