- Identifying a student’s learning style and needs during the clinical practicum.
- Clarifying expectations related to the clinical experience.
- Overseeing the mastery of instructional content as integrated into the clinical setting.
- Evaluating and promoting skill development.
- Monitoring clinical progress, reviewing clinical evaluation tools and clinical case discussion, and communicating with preceptors.
- Collaborating with didactic course faculty to ensure achievement of course objectives.
- Providing support for professional problem-solving.