Preparing the Next Generation of Nursing Leaders
Nursing@Georgetown’s programs are designed to provide the education, experience, and credentials you need to advance your nursing career. Our demanding curriculum, designed and delivered by our nationally respected faculty, takes a multidimensional approach to preparing nurses for leadership roles in the health care industry.
The following program specializations are available:
You will be eligible to obtain the following certifications upon completion of the AG-ACNP program:
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (ACNP-BC)
- Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist Program – Board Certified (CNS-BC)
Graduates of the FNP program will be eligible to obtain the following certifications:
- Family Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (FNP-BC)
- Nurse Practitioner – Certified (NP-C)
You will be eligible to obtain the following certifications upon completion of the NM/WHNP program:
- Certified Nurse – Midwife (CNM)
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (WHNP-BC)
Graduates of the WHNP program are able to pursue board certification through:
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC)
The Nurse Educator program is no longer accepting applications. Contact 877-910-4692 or email us with any questions.