DNP Dual Nurse-Midwifery/Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (NM/WHNP)
Dual NM/WHNP Curriculum
Board Certification and Licensure
- The Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME)
- The American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- The midwifery program at Georgetown University is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME), 8403 Colesville Road, Suite 1550, Silver Spring, MD 20910-6374. For information about accreditation, please contact ACME directly: 240-485-1802, firstname.lastname@example.org, midwife.org/acme.
- AMCB: 849 International Drive, Suite 120, Linthicum, MD 21090, 410-694-9424, amcbmidwife.org.
- NCC: 676 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 3600, Chicago, IL 60611, nccwebsite.org.
- CCNE: 202-887-6791 ext. 249, email@example.com.