Tuition and Financial Aid FAQ
Tuition and Billing
Georgetown University Student Portal
Financial Aid at Georgetown University
- $10,250 semester one
- $10,250 semester two
- $16,294 semester one
- $16,293 semester two
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Log in to MyAccess
- Click on ‘Personal Information’
- Click on ‘Provide Social Security Number’
- Complete both the 2020-2021 and the 2021-2022 academic year FAFSA if you plan to begin classes in May 2021.
- Complete the 2021-2022 academic year FAFSA if you plan to begin classes in September 2021 or January 2022.
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Have a valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- Be registered with Selective Service, if you are male (must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP)
- Not currently be in default on previous federal student loans
- Not have exceeded the maximum aggregate loan limit
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
Nurse Faculty Loan Program
Military Education Benefits
- Each student is eligible for different benefits.
- The level of benefits varies based on military service.
- Benefits depend on the academic program’s tuition rate.
- A student’s enrollment status (e.g., part time or full time) additionally impacts his or her benefits.
- The benefit type you are eligible to receive (if Post-9/11, please provide the percentage of eligibility)
- How many months of eligibility you have remaining
- Whether you are on active duty or are the spouse of someone on active duty
- Your GU ID, if you are a current student
- Your program of interest, if you are a prospective student
- If known, how many credits you plan to take each semester