Kelly A. Thompson-Brazill
Courses With Thompson-Brazill
Hope for the Future
- Prevention of healthcare-associated infections
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Clinical pharmacology
- Medication adherence
- WakeMed Health & Hospitals Professional Nursing Excellence Award, 2018.
- Fellow, American College of Critical Care Medicine, 2014–Present.
- Presidential Citation for Outstanding Contributions to the Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2013.
- Mary Lewis Wyche Fellowship for Scholastic and Professional Involvement, North Carolina Foundation for Nursing, 2013.
- Dean’s Award for Outstanding Leadership, Duke University School of Nursing, 2002.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Beta Epsilon Chapter, Inducted 2001.