A Guide to Perimenopause, Menopause, and Postmenopause
Perimenopause vs. Menopause vs. Postmenopause
Perimenopause: What to Expect and How to Prepare
Perimenopause: What to Expect and How to Alleviate Symptoms
Anxiety, Stress, or Panic
Sleep Disturbances and Insomnia
Mood Changes or Disturbances
How to Maintain Holistic Health During Postmenopause
Check in on cardiovascular health.
Prioritize preventative care and screenings.
Allow space for grief.
Tips for Managing Perimenopause Symptoms in Public Spaces
Keep period products on hand.
Know your triggers for hot flashes.
Keep track of migraine signals.
Wear clothes in layers.
Where to Learn More About the Menopause Transition
Resources from the North American Menopause Society
Resources from U.S. Governmental Agencies
- Hot Flashes: What Can I Do? – National Institute on Aging
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy Information – National Institutes of Health
- Menopause – Office on Women’s Health
- Menopause: Medicines to Help You – U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Menopausia (en español) – National Institute on Aging
- Sleep Problems and Menopause: What Can I Do? – National Institute on Aging
- What Is Menopause? – National Institute on Aging