Improving Medication Adherence in Older Adults
Questions to Ask About a Prescription
How to Encourage Medication Adherence
Tips for Supporting Older Adults
- Get Help Paying Costs | Medicare: resources for Medicare and Medicaid recipients navigating health care costs.
- NeedyMeds: nonprofit that connects individuals with programs to help lower costs of prescriptions and other health care costs.
- Medicine Assistance Tool: search engine to identify relevant patient assistance programs.
- RxAssist: database of patient assistance programs run by pharmaceutical companies to offer free and low-cost medications.
- RxHope: information for health care providers and patients on how to find affordable medication.
- PatientAssistance.com: resource to help individuals search for and apply to patient assistance programs for low-cost prescriptions.
- GoodRx: coupons and discount information for prescription medications that can be used at pharmacies.
- National Council on Aging Benefits CheckUp: tool for older adults to search for benefits programs they may qualify for.