Why Choose Nursing@Georgetown?
The graduate nursing programs delivered online offer students across the United States the opportunity to earn a Georgetown University Master’s degree in Nursing through the School of Nursing & Health Studies’ nationally ranked graduate program.
This innovative curriculum features a highly interactive online learning environment and clinical field placements arranged by the university in the area where you live. This enables you to earn a Georgetown advanced practice nursing degree from anywhere in the country. Our students continue to exhibit excellence and commitment to their nursing careers, often achieving a perfect first-time pass rate on their respective board examinations.
By using the most advanced Web-based technology, Nursing@Georgetown allows you to communicate with other students live on the Internet in real-time as you receive close, personal attention from faculty and advisors, all from the convenience of your home computer or laptop. Our dynamic learning platform is personal, interactive, and engaging, offering you 24/7 access to all required lectures and readings. You can also follow up on your assignments, view dynamic documentary videos, and check professors’ office hours.
Nursing@Georgetown enables you to:
- Earn a Master’s Degree in Nursing from a renowned educational institution.
- Participate in Web-based learning in a live seminar environment.
- Participate in clinical experiences at sites arranged in partnership with Georgetown faculty.
- Access your courses from anywhere, anytime.
- Review recorded sessions to revisit concepts anytime you like.
- Experience instructional course content in a dynamic online learning platform.
- Enjoy the benefits of a Georgetown graduate student, including access to library resources, student services, and the Hoya alumni network.
The connection to Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies does not end with graduation. In fact, commencement marks a new beginning – a lifelong relationship with Georgetown and NHS through the university’s Alumni Association. Founded in 1881, our Alumni Association has grown to include more than 145,000 members from all 50 states and more than 110 countries.
With more than 80 regional alumni clubs in the U.S. and around the world, you will have opportunities to connect with Georgetown alumni near you, and you will be free to take advantage of membership benefits such as financial and consumer services, career services, networking and professional alliances, and much more.